Emergency Contact

For water emergencies, please call (714) 894-8106.

In the event of a break in your plumbing, you can interrupt the flow of water to your home by turning off your house valve. House valves are usually located beneath a faucet outside the home, most typically near the faucet for the garden hose. If you cannot find your house valve, please call us for assistance.